Sunday, April 20, 2014

Yahoo! tests show a knowledge graph


Here's how you can enable the experiment:

  • Go to Yahoo.com and load your browser's developer console:
    • Google Chrome: Tools, Developer Tools
    • Mozilla Firefox: Web Developer, Web Console
    • Internet Explorer: Developer Tools (F12), Console
  • Copy and paste the following code:
    document.cookie="B=bq6pof19aug29&b=3&s=it; path=/; domain=.yahoo.com";window.location.reload();
  • Press Enter and you'll see the experiment.

If doesn't work, try this other method:

  • Open Chrome and install this extension.
  • Go to Yahoo.com and select "Edit Cookies" option on the context menu:
  • Find a cookie named B and replace the value with this cookie value:
    bq6pof19aug29&b=3&s=it
  • Click "Submit cookie changes" and refresh the page.

7 comments:

  1. Nice information! I am intimidated by the excellence of information. There are a lot of high-quality funds here. I am sure I will visit this site again soon. I know something information, to know you can click here
    Test and Tag brisbane
    rcd testing services brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  2. please visit this and take more information. I found your blog when I was looking for a different sort of information but I was very happy and glad to read through your blog House washing brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  3. We cover a complete variety of It Consulting Company, be it web design and development, offshore software development solutions,

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is truly a great and helpful piece of information.
    I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us.
    Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing. I know something information, to know you can click here
    Test and Tag brisbane
    rcd testing services brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really appreciate on your post.... and I got an usefull information about the matter... I just tried to write the same post...
    Gold Coast Kitchen showrooms
    Gold Coast Kitchens

    ReplyDelete
  6. This site is good because they give us a new thing and new ideas and new topic how good all of they are we should appreciate them because of these good

    thing.
    I know something information, to know you can click here
    Test and Tag brisbane
    rcd testing services brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks you very much for sharing. You always try to sharing such a good information with us.
    Android App Development Company in Delhi India
    Website Designing Company in India

    ReplyDelete